My personal goals:
- do at least 2 read-a-thons
- buy majority Australian authors
- Read at least 50% women and 50% people of colour
- Participate in more read-a-thons
- I am aiming for 100 books again in the Goodreads Challenge
I am going to do both the Book Riot and Panels Read Harder Challenges. I've started a Goodreads list of the books I'll be reading for these challenges, and will be adding to it as I decide.
Some of the books I am particularly looking forward to reading in 2016 are The Colours of Madeleine series by Jaclyn Moriarty, My Sister Rosa by Justine Larbalestier, the fifth Throne of Glass book and catching up with my comics.